The Hands

The Hands

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Watching the boys just be brothers is one of the most amazing parts of my day. The unrelenting love they have for each other and the joy that only they can bring.
Aiden spent so much time reading and teaching Gavin ABC's and Gavin laughed and "talked" through it all. It is so amazing to see Aiden, my 2 lb little wonder, take on the role of big brother. It seams like only yesterday he would fit in the palm of my hand.

He now dresses himself, goes potty, has no passy, sleeps in bunks with his brother and starts preschool in less than 3 weeks. Where does the time go! I told him today we were going to Grammy's so to go get dressed. He came out like this exclaiming "all ready!" ?(He has on no underwear either)
While Ethan was at Tea Kwon Do Friday night Aiden helped me bathe Gavin, dry him off, give him his nigh time snuggles, dress him and put him to bed. He was so proud of himself!

On Saturday while Ben was at the firestation I took the boys up to see him. They love to go up there, it's a playground to them. Who can turn down free fun with daddy!

All my men together in one picture, takes my breath away.....
Sometimes I even let daddy hold the camera : )
In the locker being silly. Never cease to make us laugh!
Smiling up at daddy...
It was a fun day. The boys enjoyed it and watching them always reminds me how lucky I am.

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures Em!! Looks like it was a good day visiting Daddy!

    ReplyDelete