The Hands

The Hands

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gavin's celebration of a very special first year

There is no way I can put into words what it feels like to celebrate my little mans first birthday....surreal. amazing. I feel blessed to have him here and blessed for this whole experience; which has taught me so much about life, about myself, about being a mother and most importantly about taking nothing for granite. I wouldn't change the journey because it has changed me. He has taught me more about myself in one year than I have learned in my lifetime. I love you Gavin, more than you will ever know. More than I ever knew was possible.

We did Gavin's party a little early just to allow everyone to be there with the holiday weekend falling on his birthday. The party was great. The cake was amazing and perfect. We were surrounded by friends and family and Gavin loved it! Of course my mom planned the whole thing (I at least filled out the invites) and she did a great job.









This is my favorite-I love this little man
As you can see he enjoyed his cake, and the plate. He loved the balloons.

We had a jumpy in the backyard for the big kids and all the adults mingled. It was fun. Here are some of the girls and their littles who help keep me sane and make life a little more fun !























After we jumped and played we opened presents....






Gavin got a lot of great toys to help with his PT. We are very excited!

His actual birthday will be November 1st. We are looking forward to all that the years ahead of him will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment